Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Additional Ninth Week Posting

Good Evening (imagined ala Alfred Hitchcock) -

First I wanted to let the blogosphere know of our appreciation for three (three and a half? oh three and TWO halves) of our very good friends. Cassi, Jarom, and Jennilyn spent their hard earned Saturday morning helping us wrap our fine china and valuable stainless silver in the latest edition of the Palo Alto Daily. Cassi and Jarom brought along their little chap Micheal and Jennilyn brought her bundle of silent happiness Maci. Let our thanks go out to our friends for their invaluable aid and assistance in helping us pack up our apartment! Oh and to Cassi for feeding our bellies!!


Second, I have a treat and surprise for our loyal followers. This afternoon, while cleaning my digital photo shoebox, I came across a picture that Amber and I took a few weeks ago. I thought it was quite clever and wanted to share such wonderful cleverness with you all. This was the ACTUAL test that told us our world was going to bracing for upheaval in the most wonderful way.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I still have both EPT sticks from both kids-back then, they only gave you a blue line or not-pretty fancy shmancy now with the "Pregnant"!