It's finished, it's really finished!
The baby room was painted on Friday, and then Sam and I spent most of Saturday morning putting it all together. Once it was all done we just hung out on the floor, petting the dog and admiring our work. Here it is...Enjoy!
The baby room was painted on Friday, and then Sam and I spent most of Saturday morning putting it all together. Once it was all done we just hung out on the floor, petting the dog and admiring our work. Here it is...Enjoy!
The Big Picture

Rocketships

Sam found this tiny dog rug/blankie thing when we were shopping for a present for a friend. I went back and got it for him later, since he loved it so much! It is adorable and really soft and snuggly.

The wallpaper boarder behind the crib - we did it ourselves!

The desk, and of course the clock and sparkley stars...

In case you can't read it, it says, "I love you to the moon and back". Awww...

We have been collecting children's books...Sam arranged them on our bookshelf in this adorable display!

Jack even helped...
(He ran into the room, sniffed the step stool, and jumped up to the top and just sat down next to the hammer. We thought we should put him to work!)

1 comment:
I love the blue! Looks really great you guys. Guess How Much I Love You is one of Eden's favorites too.
Post a Comment