I tried, you know. The other day I put my hand on her belly and tried to palm it like a basketball.
Not that I can palm a basketball... but MAN, I am so much closer to palming a basketball than I am to palming her belly.

I get a kick out of it. I really do. My wife is the size of a beach ball and I absolutely LOVE it.
You know why? Cause that, my friend, is my boy growing big and strong inside her.
Mostly just big at this point.
What is kinda crazy is how he makes Amber's belly look totally possessed by alien bugs from Venus. It's insane. The other night Amber and I were talking, it was a serious talk and we were bashing our opinions against each other trying to come to a consensus. Right in the middle of a sentence I looked down and saw a golf ball size bulge emerge from her side and travel about 4 inches before subsiding again.
I was rather speechless. It was crazy. It was cool. It was totally unexpected.

We are having so much fun feeling the baby move and shift and kick Amber in the bladder. Okay, I guess I am having so much fun with that... Amber? Not so much. We are at the stage where her size and the extra weight is bearing down on her little frame. She is a trooper, though. Works like a ... er... workhorse, and then comes home and is the greatest wife ever.

1 comment:
Is it possible to vote "all of the above" to your poll? Having been there only a few months ago and now being able to do all of those things, I am totally feeling for Amber. I'm also very excited for you both, because despite the discomforts of pregnancy, it is such an exciting time and every discomfort is worth it. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Post a Comment