Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Shower - it's really real!

My fabulous friend Bess threw me such a lovely shower last Saturday, and I am one spoiled, spoiled girl. It was a perfect day with gorgeous weather, delicious food, amazing friends and generous gifts! Thanks to all!!

An incredible gift basket from my friend Val and her adorable daughter. This gift is from her company, Piper Tate, which does the most spectacular high end baskets every. I would highly recommend them!
Teeny tiny diapers - I am sure they won't seem so cute when they are dirty!
All the ladies, having a fabulous time in the sun.
A totally rock and roll Guess outfit. He will be one stylin' kid!

Ok, socks that look like shoes?! Too cute! They even have shoe laces - I love it!

What kind of party it would it be without cupcakes!? Yum!

No comments: