Wednesday, June 25, 2008
First Bath!
Ok, so not really, 'cause waiting 3 1/2 weeks to bathe a child is pretty gross...but it was his first REAL bath (aka, not a sponge bath).
Our friends Jamie and Aaron gave us this awesome little baby bathtub with a detachable hammock thing that is perfect for tiny guys like Henry.
Henry's little umbilical cord stump had finally dried up and fallen off (ewe!!!), which meant we were cleared for the first of thousands of baths. Here are some photos of the momentous occasion. As you can see, he wasn't quite sure what he thought of it all...
But now he is squeaky clean, and has that delicious and intoxicating baby smell. Mmmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love baths when they are little and snuggly! And a cute towel too! What big, beautiful, bright eyes he has! Getting any sleep?...
I love the moo-cow hoodie towel. I have to find something as equally adorable for Thomas.
Post a Comment