Wow - what a whirlwind. How did it happen? How is our little Henry six weeks old already?
Today I got one of the biggest, most heartwarming, delicious smiles I have ever seen!! He has just started smiling in the last day or two, and has only done it a few times. This morning I jumped in the backseat of the car next to him and when I started talking to him he looked at me, paused, and then I saw it. First, a glimpse of recognition, and...the most gigantic, adorable smile. Now I LIVE for moments like that. It was incredible.
We are having a ball...he is such a good baby and is growing so big and strong. He is getting some control of that wobbly head of his, has acquired some adorable baby fat rolls, has that intoxicating baby smell, and is beginning to stay awake for longer periods of time. While awake, he is alert and curious, looking all around at his surroundings, and beginning to coo.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's huge!!! I LOVE ROLLS!!
Post a Comment