Henry has begun the journey to being mobile. Last week he started rolling over, and now when he is on his back he kicks and shimmys and scoots himself around.
This afternoon, Sam put Henry in his crib for a nap. Apparently, he wasn't quite ready to go to sleep, since he talked, cooed and kicked himself into this position. Sleeping totally sideways in his crib.

(Sam took this photo with his iphone, and emailed it to me at work. He often does this when he is taking care of Henry and I am away, so I can see what they are up to. I love that - it always makes my day!)
This afternoon, Sam put Henry in his crib for a nap. Apparently, he wasn't quite ready to go to sleep, since he talked, cooed and kicked himself into this position. Sleeping totally sideways in his crib.

(Sam took this photo with his iphone, and emailed it to me at work. He often does this when he is taking care of Henry and I am away, so I can see what they are up to. I love that - it always makes my day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment