I have been remiss in uploading the new photos and video we have taken in the last week or so, so until I can get it together and make that happen, here is a consolation post.
Sam had a networking/open house thingy for school/potential job prospects last night, and since I was at work, he asked Henry to help him choose his outfit. When I got home, Sam looked quite handsome and professional, so I would say the little guy did a fine job!

Sam had a networking/open house thingy for school/potential job prospects last night, and since I was at work, he asked Henry to help him choose his outfit. When I got home, Sam looked quite handsome and professional, so I would say the little guy did a fine job!

2 comments:
I really like this photo.
Love checking in on this little guy... Hey, we are sending holiday cards and we need your address. jennyjackson5@yahoo.com
Post a Comment