Friday, December 19, 2008

Because I am so behind...

Here are a bunch of photos. Enjoy.

I am so behind. Work has been frantic, Sam was in finals (they are finally over, phew!), Henry has been teething (but STILL has no teeth), and I haven't slept a wink. We are all overly committed and exhausted. I still haven't even bought a single Christmas present! Apologies for the lack of updates, but sadly updating the blog falls pretty low on the priority list these days. Enjoy the photos and Happy Holidays!


Despite the busy schedules of both Mom & Dad, Henry is loving life!

Bundled up for a cold day...

Henry's first teething biscuit - as you can see, he LOVED it!

Can you see my tooth?

Our happy little guy. He is always all smiles when I get home at the end of the day. What a joy.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I miss his wittle face....=0(