Monday, February 9, 2009

More hats

So, Sam's mom sent us a package last week - it contained some of the most adorable clothes I have ever seen, including a gorgeous charcoal wool pinstriped vest and this little cap. Henry was totally stylin' at church yesterday - jeans, white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, his vest and his little cap. After church we took off his dressy top and gave him a more comfy sweater, and he then wore the hat backwards. We were literally stopped by every person who passed. Everyone was dying laughing at his pimpin' little hat, that and the fact that he NEVER tried to take it off. What can I say, the boy's got style...
More pics of the full outfit to come. Thanks Grandma Denece - we are so lucky to be spoiled by you!!

2 comments:

The Mostess said...

Yet another cute pic of Henry. It's almost exhausting. ;)

Rachel Kirkham said...

He is seriously the most handsome boy and what style!! I can't wait till Chloe is big enough to model her stylin' clothes. Right now everything is still too big on her :)