Henry went for his 9 month checkup yesterday. The pediatrician said he was PERFECT, which of course, I already knew.
Henry is in the 97th percentile for weight, and the 10th percentile for height. Hmmm, short and chunky. I definitely didn't need the numbers to tell me that - it is pretty obvious just by looking at him! Gotta love those cheeks!
Some major milestones:
Henry is in the 97th percentile for weight, and the 10th percentile for height. Hmmm, short and chunky. I definitely didn't need the numbers to tell me that - it is pretty obvious just by looking at him! Gotta love those cheeks!
Some major milestones:
feeding himself
holds and drinks from a cup with a straw
waves bye-bye
can give high-five
can scooch/crawl - but only backwards
can stand holding onto furniture
points at things he wants
going to his first basketball game (That's a big milestone for boys, right?)
holds and drinks from a cup with a straw
waves bye-bye
can give high-five
can scooch/crawl - but only backwards
can stand holding onto furniture
points at things he wants
going to his first basketball game (That's a big milestone for boys, right?)

Henry, stop growing up so fast! Please?
2 comments:
I'm totally going to make him high-five me when I see him next!
You forgot to mention his first phrase: "EGG DYE"!!
He is all ready for EASTER!
Post a Comment