Here are some shots from some of our better moments at Disneyland! Looong overdue. We have been a little busy lately!

Family fun on the Jungle Cruise

Like father, like son

In line for Pirates of the Carribean

Our little prisoner at the hotel

Henry can wait in line too

He wouldn't take his eyes off the boats on It's a Small World

Our turn! Small World, Henry's first ride

Mesmorized by Small World

Loving the Bug's Life at CA Adventure

Obligatory standing-in-front-of-Disneyland shots

Family fun on the Jungle Cruise

Like father, like son

In line for Pirates of the Carribean

Our little prisoner at the hotel

Henry can wait in line too

He wouldn't take his eyes off the boats on It's a Small World

Our turn! Small World, Henry's first ride

Mesmorized by Small World

Loving the Bug's Life at CA Adventure

Obligatory standing-in-front-of-Disneyland shots
1 comment:
OK I have to tell you-I put the picture of your "little prisoner" on our laptop as the desk top, and Ryan wrote a sticky note right over Henry;'s head that says "Please, let me out! I'm a n innocent baby! I did nothing wrong! FORGIVE ME IF YOU WILL!!! PLEEEAAASSE!"
MAde me laugh
Post a Comment