Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fairlyland

Today Henry and I went with my friend J and her little boy W to Fairyland in Oakland. I know it seems crazy to take two little boys to Fairyland, but it wasn't really like that. It was Fairyland as in, Fairy tales. Here are some pics from the day - we had a blast. 
Here are the boys on the train. They are little buds.

Here is J taking Henry down the slide that takes you down the rabbit hole (from Alice in Wonderland). As you can see, he didn't really dig it! When Sam and I saw his face in this picture we laughed until we cried. 

Henry isn't really walking yet, so W is pretty much holding him up in this photo. Henry is hanging on to him for dear life!! This was a card maze, also from Alice in Wonderland.

The mural down the rabbit hole.

Henry learning to climb...love the booty shot.

Hangin' at the three little pigs house. 

The started out watching the ducks like this...

and ended up like this. How cute are they?!

This is the freakiest alpaca I have ever seen. Nightmares. And no joke, the sucker peed for like five minutes straight.


2 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

That is the most frightening Alpaca ever...I agree! Oh and super cute picture of W and Henry watching the ducks. You and Sam made yourselves one heck of a cute kid!!!

Anonymous said...

ok what is the demon animal at the end there??
I laughed a lot too when I saw Henry on the slide. I can just hear his inner dialogue.......