Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Once a month? Pathetic.

So it seems we have moved into slacker status, as our posts are averaging only once a month. Sad.

I think it's because we are too busy and stressed out with work and the upcoming bar exam (T -28 days!) to post anything truly entertaining. Here are a few tidbits and pics to catch you up on the latest.

  • Henry has started introducing himself as "Hank." Do we call him that? Never? No one does. We are not even sure exactly how he got the idea that it was even an option. It's pretty hysterical. 
  • He has really taken to wearing the toddler sized scrubs my mom gave him. He wears them with Crocs and his black sunglasses. He then calls himself, "Dr. Cool." 
  • He was able to converse fully with his doctor at his 2 year check-up - I almost didn't even need to be there for the exam. The doctor was flabbergasted and told me I had a very abnormal child - apparently most two-year-olds don't talk this much. I am hoping he meant in a good way. 
  • He has taken to saying, "I love you, Mommy," and "You look beautiful, Mommy," at his own will and at random times. Of course I melt every time. 
Alone on a ride for the very first time! (He was fine, mom nearly lost it.) 
At Happy Hollow - making his "Policeman face."
Not too cool to help with chores.
Henry's first medical lecture.
Dr. Cool - exhausted after a long shift.

Mom & Dad make an appearance. A night out with the San Francisco Giants. 
Officer Henry.
Sunglasses thief.


No comments: