Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Words

Henry is quite the talker. Possibly my favorite thing about his verbal prowess? Well, the conversations it enables us to have are kind of amazing, but I really enjoy his mis-pronunciation of certain words. I thought I should document - since I know I will forget someday.

In Henry's vocabulary, V's are B's and L's are Y's. It often makes things cuter and quite silly.

In no particular order, here are a few of my favorites:
  • Bampa Dabe (Grandpa Dave) 
  • I yub you (I love you) 
  • Bathing soup (bathing suit) 
  • Wee-haw (Yeehaw)
  • Belbow (elbow) 
  • Munny (his beloved bunny that he sleeps with)
  • Pincher (pitcher - in baseball) 
  • moobe (move)
There are many more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I will have to continue to add to this list as I think of them.


No comments: