Recently I took Amber on a fantastic date. I wined her, I dined her, I treated her to a night out on the town. It was epic as only the maximum hyperbole of that word could possibly convey. I tell you, the date had EVERYTHING. There was popcorn and even a babysitter. I drove my stunning PT Cruiser that only slightly smelled of the Taco Bell I had for lunch. We even went crazy and picked up a large Icee to wash down our slightly stale Hot Dogs. Man, I gotta tell you people, I really went the extra mile on this one.
And, of course, for our evenings entertainment we went to the recently released movie: Atlas Shrugged Part 1. For kicks and giggles, I wrote a brief review to my buddy, Hooman, who reviews movies for Alice Radio. And he posted it! What!
Anyway - check out how our perfectly our AWESOME date matched this "great" movie at the link. Comment on the article saying how you loved it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment