Monday, May 16, 2011

And then there were four...

Last night we welcomed the fourth member of our family to the world.

Maxwell Carter Harrison

He was born on May 15 at 6:58pm. He was 6 pounds and 12 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. He is pretty adorable and looks like Henry's twin!

Everyone is doing well, and Henry is a very sweet and eager big brother. He is completely smitten, at least, for now...




3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! Oh - I am so happy for you and I LOVE the name! Henry is adorable. It was great seeing you at Rick's! Enjoy this fleeting newborn time!

The Mostess said...

They're so adorable! Congrats!

J said...

I'm SOOO hapoy for you! I can't wait to hear all the details and how everything went! I LOVE the name! It made me smile that you used Carter as the middle name because I had wondered if that was still a favorite. :) Love to all of you!