In the spirit of preparing to be a father to a little
boy, and well, let's face it, because Sam really is just a little boy at heart, I surprised him with a big birthday bash on Saturday. I guess I did a good job because he was really surprised!The theme?
The activity?
Why, a Superman bounce house of course! (It barely fit in our backyard, but I was awfully determined, and we managed to make it work...)
Why, a Superman bounce house of course! (It barely fit in our backyard, but I was awfully determined, and we managed to make it work...)
The boys had way too much fun in there - but they let the little guys play too!

Don't forget the cotton candy machine! (It was a HUGE mess, it took three grown, educated superheros to figure it out, and even then blue sugar flew 20 feet in every direction and stuck to EVERYTHING!)


My Dad even had cotton candy stuck in his eyebrows and beard!

(Although he didn't seem to mind too terribly much.)
It was all worth it - even for just a little taste!
It was all worth it - even for just a little taste!
The Food?- PB&J on wonder bread with no crusts
- CornDogs
- Fruit Salad
- Veggies and ranch
- Chips and Salsa and melted nacho cheese
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bucket O' Red Vines
- Mozzarella Sticks & Marinara Sauce
- Capri Sun
- Root Beer
And don't forget the cupcakes!!

If I do say so myself, it was quite an excellent party. Sam was thrilled and had a fabulous time. He is till talking about it today....
Apologies to those who live far away and couldn't make it - you missed out on some fun, and we missed having you to celebrate with us!!


1 comment:
What a great idea! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment