Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Last Friday, Sam, Sara and I took Henry to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for one last Summer adventure before school started again on Monday. The weather was perfect, the rides thrilling, and the boardwalk junk food treats delicious. We took turns riding rides together, and staying with Henry. I think we all enjoyed ourselves way more than Henry did, but he had a pretty good time too.

Here is Sara fiercely throwing baseballs at milk bottles. (Sadly, she didn't actually hit them.)


Henry and Dad


Henry enjoying the sun


Ok, this is the most random thing, but at one of the cheesy little gift shops, we saw this, and HAD to capture it. "Cold War Unicorns"?! Really?? Notice the labels, "Commie vs Freedom". Too good to be true.

1 comment:

Holly said...

We just got back form a night in Santa Cruz!
OH-and can I have those horsees??