Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Progress

The last two weeks have been absolutely filled with major milestones for Henry. I am constantly amazed at how fast this little guy can learn! Here are all of the things he has learned to do just in the last two weeks:
  • Crawl (Finally! Now he is crawling and cruising all over the place.)
  • Use sign language to say "more" and "berry" (he just loves blueberries and strawberries)
  • Stand for nearly a minute without holding on to anything
  • Great progress with language - while he isn't talking yet, he recognizes words and will point to the object in the room or the picture of the object/person in a book. Words he recognizes include, Mommy, Daddy, Jack (the dog), light, drink, doggie, baby, fish, frog, balloon, little boy, little girl (he sometimes mixes those up) and more.
  • Clap
  • Wave goodbye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could add a few dozen words to that! He understands every word we say! =)

Katie said...

OK, I love the pic of your cute legs and feet! So creative. Henry is the cutest little guy EVER.