Monday, January 24, 2011

The Hot Dog Hat

Hot Dog Hat!
On Saturday we were lucky enough to enjoy a gorgeous (and relatively warm!) evening in San Francisco with Sam's dad. 

After a fun dinner where we listened to live music on Fisherman's Wharf, we decided to just take a stroll around to enjoy the weather, check out the activity and look at the shops. 

Fooling around in one touristy shop, we found a huge rack of silly hats and immediately began trying them on. 

Henry loved this game and we were all in fits of laughter, but the Hot Dog hat was obviously the best. As soon as I put it on, Henry looked at me with a pensive little face and then in a silly voice said, "Eat me!" 

Sam and I couldn't keep it together and Henry was so proud of his joke! 

I had to post this because Sam hasn't stopped talking about Henry's joke since it happened. He would have blogged about it himself but he is too busy studying. 



1 comment:

Katie said...

Henry is hilarious - I love reading about him and all of this funny and clever little sayings :)