We actually picked some crib bedding, and a theme for the little guys nursery! It just arrived yesterday and it is so adorable - little rocketships! Since the nursery is no where near being finished yet, I thought I would just show the picture from the website. It looks way better than the pictures I took of the creased blankets and crib sheets I put on the floor! (Please remember that this is NOT our nursery - we just bought this cute stuff to MAKE our nursery...)I love it!!


1 comment:
Love the motif- so very cute.
Lookin' good Amber- you're still so small! When is your due date again?
We need to catch up and see each other soon. I don't know when we'll be up in S.F. area again (I MISS IT SO MUCH!!!), but we'll be in UT for Pres. weekend. If you guys are there give us a holler!
Post a Comment